In the unlikely event that your engine should become defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within 12,000 miles or 1 year from the date of purchase, we guarantee to replace either the unit or any defective parts we have fitted, free of charge at our discretion.
The following terms apply:
- The engine or vehicle must be returned to us with the original invoices in any instance. If any internal components of the engine have been removed, replaced or rectified in any way by any person, other than our company, any warranty will subsequently become void.
- The engine or vehicle must not have been subject to misuse i.e. overheating, neglect, modifications, repairs.
- We shall not be liable under this guarantee for any fault in the engine arising from the installation or use of any defective service part.
- Engines fitted with timing belts require the timing belts to be replaced every 20,000 miles which are checked at every service.
- In the event of any work required under the warranty, the engine must not exceed the mileage or time set for service intervals. The mileage and times will be physically checked before any work is conducted. If any mileage or time allocations mentioned in the servicing section are exceeded, the warranty will be refused.
- The warranty does not cover recovery, delivery or any form of third party costs incurred at any point in time, this is solely the customers responsibility.
- If the vehicle is sold the warranty is non-transferable and will become void.
If the vehicle seems to be overheating or you hear any unfamiliar sounds from the engine bay you must stop driving the car immediately. Once the vehicle has been inspected it is at our discretion to determine whether the vehicle has been misused.
- If any fault occurs due to non fitment of advisory items recommended on the engine breakdown report, the warranty will not cover any engine or ancillary component failure as a result.